MULTIPLE ENTRY VISA for COMMERCIAL, ARTIST, and SPECIALIST
The following is an outline of application procedures for nationals of Republic of the Philippines who wish to apply for a multiple-entry visa for business purpose and cultural or intellectual figures(period of stay: 15, 30 or 90 days, visa validity: 1, 3, 5, 10 years).
The visa is for the purpose of business affairs for the first visit. But from the second visit, it is possible to use as tourist or visiting to relatives / acquaintances as well. But it is not permitted to perform activities to undertake revenue generating business operations or activities to receive remuneration.
※Please refer to PDF file of The Japanese Embassy.
Please Click Here & Download
- All documents must be in A4 size.
Documents of other size must be copied into size A4 and please submit together with the original..
- Photo size is 45×35mm(2×1.4in).
Application form and photo size were revised. Please use revised application form and photo(45×35ｍｍ）.
- Please DO NOT USE FRICTION ERASABLE PEN in visa application form and in all documents.
- Please make sure all documents legally obtained and DO NOT SUBMIT FALSIFIED DOCUMENTS.
- WE FREQUENTLY GET QUESTIONS ON "HOW MUCH"money should be indicated on the bank certificate.
Although the embassy did not release any guidelines on this or any minimum amount. It is best to show your biggest but truthful balance.
Please call for personal appearance, requirements and others.
- Please DO NOT PURCHASE any form of travel arrangement prior to the release of your visa application results. Delays and Denials do occur.
1. Eligible Applications
(1) Multiple entry temporary visitor's visa for commercial purpose
A company executive or manager, or a company employee who has been working full-time for at least one (1) year in any of the following(including IT engineer)
- A regular employee of public(Government) enterprise
- An employee of private company which is listed on the stock exchange including Japan and the third countries.
- A regular employee of a Japanese-affiliated company which is a member of Japan Chamber of Commerce and has a management base in Japan.
- A regular employee of a joint venture company, a subsidiary company or a branch office of company which is listed on the stock exchange(including Japan and the third countries).
- A regular employee of a private company with constant business transactions with a Japanese company which is listed on the stock exchange.
- A regular employee of a company among the "Top 1,000 Philippine corporations in terms of gross revenue"
- A regular employee with a travel record to Japan for business purpose and travel records as temporary visitor to G7 countries(except Japan) in the last three years.
- A regular employee with more than travel records to Japan for business purpose in the last three years.
(2) Multiple entry temporary visitor's visa for artist and specialist in humanities
- An artist(Fine Art, Literary Art, Music, Stage Play, Dance etc), a specialist in humanities(Literature, Law, economics etc.) or a scientist(Technology, Medicine etc) who has relevant accomplishments
- A lawyer,certified public accountant, patent attorney, judicial scrivener, notary, medical doctor who has a national or international qualification and actually working as the same position.
- An amateur sports player who has relevant accomplishments
- A full-time professor, assistant professor or lecturer of a university or a college
- A director of higher post of a national or public research institution or a museum
- A Diet member, government official, local assemblyman, local government official
All documents must be original unless otherwise stated
1: PHILIPPINE PASSPORT(ICAO standard MRP or IC ordinary passport)
- Broken passport is not accepted.
Passports must be signed and must have at least two(2) blank visa pages.
2: VISA APPLICATION FORM (※)
- Application Form Size: A-4 size(21.0×29.7cm)
Application form should be filled in all items correctly.
If items is not applicable, please fill in [N/A].
Application form without date of application, signature and with blank item will not be accepted.
For the date of application, please fill in the date of submission to RELI TOURS AND TRAVEL (or to the embassy in case of direct application).
Embassy may deny the application that is filled in incorrectly or wrong information.
- Photo size is 45×35mm(2×1.4in) with white background.
Photo must be taken within 6 months.
Please write applicant's name and birthday on back side of the photo.
Photo must be pasted on the application form. -- Please put on glue each corners
4: EMPLOYMENT CERTIFICATE
- （with applicant's present position at the company and employment period)
Owner of a company should submit a copy of "Certificate of Business name registration" issued by Department of Trade and Industry or Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission
5: DOCUMENTS TO PROVE THE APPLICANT IS QUALIFIED FOR ONE OF THE CATEGORIES
ABOVE-MENTIONED 1)1-8, (2)1-6
- *If qualified for above-mentioned (1)7 or 8：
Current or old passport that shows Japanese and G7 countries'(except Japan) temporary visitor visas as well as entry stamps in the last three years.
*If qualified for above-mentioned (2)2：
Copy of ID card(issued by Profession Regulation Commission)
6:EXPLANATION LETTER FOR RE QUESTING MULTIPLE ENTRY VISA (by applicant)
- Please fill in embassy prescribed form "Reason For Requesting Multiple Entry Visa", and check items that apply and fill in reason for request.
Click here for Download
7: FOR BUSINESS PURPOSE
- *A LETTER OF EXPLANATION STATING THE REASON OF APPLYING FOR THE MULTIPLE VISA
(LETTER OF MISSION OR TRAVEL REQUISITION BY EMPLOYER, ETC)
8: DOCUMENTS TO PROVE KINSHIP
- *Birth certificate, Marriage certificate
*Copy of Passport (Bio Page and Visa Page) of multiple entry visa holder (Parent or spouse)
【HANDLING FEE of MULTIPLE VISA】
- When applicants submit complete documents and apply MULTIPLE VISA, we receive 500 peso per applicant as the Handling Fee of Multiple visa. If the result of application will be "denied" or issued "single visa", Multiple visa fee(500 peso per applicant) will be refunded when applicant will pick up passport.
|EXPENSE|||HANDLING FEE of MULTIPLE VISA : P500|