Must be apply for extension of re-entry permit within the validity period of the existing re-entry permit.
※Please refer to PDF file of The Japanese Embassy.
Please Click Here & Download
- All documents must be in A4 size.
Documents of other size must be copied into size A4 and please submit together with the original..
- Photo size is 45×35mm(2×1.4in).
Application form and photo size were revised. Please use revised application form and photo(45×35ｍｍ）.
- Please DO NOT USE FRICTION ERASABLE PEN in visa application form and in all documents.
- Please make sure all documents legally obtained and DO NOT SUBMIT FALSIFIED DOCUMENTS.
- WE FREQUENTLY GET QUESTIONS ON "HOW MUCH"money should be indicated on the bank certificate.
Although the embassy did not release any guidelines on this or any minimum amount. It is best to show your biggest but truthful balance.
Please call for personal appearance, requirements and others.
- Please DO NOT PURCHASE any form of travel arrangement prior to the release of your visa application results. Delays and Denials do occur.
Foreign nationals residing in Japan, who wish to leave Japan temporarily and then return during the authorized term of residence, may re-enter Japan without obtaining a visa if they receive in advance, a "re-entry permit" from the nearest Regional immigration Bureau or its branches.
The maximum validity of the re-entry permit is set at "5 years", if it does not exceed the period of stay. In the case of special permanent residents, the maximum validity of the re-entry permit is set at "6 years".
Two types of Re-entry permit.
Multiple can be used several times within the period of validity.
Single is valid for only one time and has to be re-applied once used at the Regional Immigration Bureau.
【CASE THAT CAN AND CANNOT APPLY FOR EXTENSION OF PERIOD OF VALIDITY】
Application for extension of validity of re-entry permit outside Japan can be done within 7 years from the date the permit was issued as special permanent residents and up to 6 years from the date the permit was issued for those holding other status of residence. Extension beyond these periods is not possible. Also, re-entry permits cannot be extended beyond the authorized term of residence/period of stay.
Please apply for extension of re-entry permit within the validity period of the existing re-entry permit. In principal, if the period of validity of the permit has expired, it cannot be extended.
If you leave the country on a special re-entry permit, the period of validity can not be extended.
All documents must be original unless otherwise stated.
1: PHILIPPINE PASSPORT
- In case where the passport with re-entry permit has already expired, a new passport as well as the passport with re-entry permit must be submitted.
2: APPLICATION FORM FOR EXTENSION OF RE-ENTRY PERMIT ( ※)
- Please be sure to write "Reason why you requesting for extension".
Application form without date of application, signature and with blank item will not be accepted.
For the date of application, please fill in the date of submission to RELI TOURS AND TRAVEL (or to the embassy in case of direct application).
If the validity of the re-entry permit has expired
3: Reason for applying after the expiry re-entry permit and proof/supporting documents
4:RESIDENCE CARD or SPECIAL PERMANENT RESIDENT CERTIFICATE
|EXPENSE|||HANDLING FEE P1200|||VISA FEE P1350|||TOTAL P2550|